Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hartford Hunger Game Tributes



My Birthday was today
it's gone and passed.
I've been here so long...I've forgotten how to laugh.
I was a young man when I committed my  sin,
I was a hustler who thought he could win.

I was sixteen when I entered this hole
labeled as a mentally disabled, attention deficitd efect
rocking rejects from the North End projects. 
no disrespect - It was all good in the neighborhood.

I was young and dumb, one chain, two guns... 
bread & butter eating on the run.
Disrespecting my son and daughter, I was out of order.

Life in jail has taught me something. 
when I get out, I still wont be nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly of the Beast

Can you hear it” The stench of homicide and poverty is calling to be recognized among Black and Latino families of color in every urba...

C.S.I Hartford, Connecticut